LEARN TO MEDITATE
You can learn to meditate and then experience and enjoy the many benefits of its practice.
Private tuition is available by arrangement at Akasha Keep, Lowood Qld. Learn in one day - $627.00. 100% money back guarantee.
Summary of the main reasons for learning to meditate:
It is the fastest, easiest and most efficient way I know to:
Ø Fast track your way to greater personal growth and development.
Ø Gain understanding and experience of your own spiritual journey.
Ø Get to know your True Self.
Ø Relieve and deal with the stresses of modern day living.
Ø Be more profitable and productive in your life and your business.
Ø Experience more of the good things in life.
Meditation-what's in it for me?
Why should I learn to meditate and make it a part of my life?
It gives you an edge, it strengthens your core, it reduces your resistance to life, it allows a deeper understanding of who you really are and your place in the world... it enlivens your passion and love for life!
The edge for many of the world's spiritual, business and sports leaders is that they regularly engage in some form of meditation.
Meditation is a life skill that when properly taught and practiced is with you for the rest of your life - It is a natural and simple system that allows you to get to know yourself and live your life to its fullest potential.
Meditation really works;
Ø It is a transformational and turning point in many peoples lives.
Ø It is the ultimate personal development program.
Ø It is a proven path to spiritual growth and understanding.
Ø It is a practical, methodical and supremely efficient way to put more zing into your life.
True Meditation is a totally internal affair and is a natural free flowing exercise that soon becomes an integral part of your life. Very quickly you develop the good habit and desire to have it as part of your daily regime.
Some of the objectives for meditation are:
* Getting to know your True Self.
* Sharpened senses.
* The release of stress.
* The ability to relax quickly and completely.
* Improved health and vitality.
* Increased creativity.
* Deeper and better sleep.
* Being able to communicate more easily.
* To experience the higher things of life.
* To awaken your own State of Grace.
Through the daily practice of proper meditation you will soon find that you are enjoying more of the benefits of life:
* You live more in the here and now.
* You have a more balanced approach to life.
* You have increased personal power.
* You have a rich and rewarding experience of spiritual realities.
* You have more energy for the physical pleasures of life.
* You are better able to concentrate and apply yourself to the tasks of life.
* You find it easier to activate and live up to your full potential.
* You find you are able to open up dormant abilities.
* You are better able to deal with the stresses of life.
* You are able to experience bliss, euphoria and happiness without an external cause.
Learning to meditate is a very worthwhile experience that gives you the leading edge in the conduct of your life.
When and where can I learn to meditate and how much does it cost?
You can learn by private tuition in one of our special one day intensive education and instruction classes, which are held at 'Akasha Keep' Lowood Qld. (Arrangements may be made for an alternative venue of your choice).
The cost for the class is $627.00, which includes your bonus review or follow-up session.
(Group or open class booking rates are also available, please contact us for further information).
Business and association discounts are also available if you would like us to teach your staff or group. With sufficient numbers these can be taught at your own or selected premises.
The class will be taught by Ron Windred assisted by his wife Sue. Ron and Sue are well known and respected in metaphysical circles and have been formally teaching meditation and vibrational healing at their centre 'Akasha Keep' since the turn of the New Millennium. They are also the people behind MyCrystalAura.com.au and TheWorldMeditation.com in 2012.
About the teacher -
Ron has been meditating since 1972 when he learnt Transcendental Meditation as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Since then he has learnt and practiced many styles of meditation and brings all of this knowledge and experience to his classes. Over the years he found many so called techniques of meditation failed to deliver and found that many groups and cultures had taken what is a simple practice and surrounded it with myths, dogma, rituals and complicated theories that have no practical use for today's meditator. He has drawn on this experience and knowledge to deliver a system of meditation that is
- easy to learn
- easy to practice
- highly effective
- requires no outside influence
The class and what you will learn.
You will be taught Traditional or Classical Style Meditation. This is a modern update of the type of meditation that has been practised since ancient times.
- You will learn the method or style of meditation that can best deliver the purpose and benefits of meditation.
- You will learn the essential understanding for success in meditation.
- You will learn four different meditation techniques - 1. Breath Awareness. 2. Mantra repetition. 3. Holding an Image. 4. Resting in Awareness.
- From these techniques you will be able to choose the one that suits you best to continue your practice.
- You will learn all you need to know, including pre-meditation practices, the requirements of time and location along with posture and preparation.
- You will glean an understanding of some of the other types of meditation and where they may be useful as an adjunct to your practice.
As a bonus ... as so much of our life-force energy, is dependent upon proper and full breathing, you will be taught the technique for full and proper breathing. This is not a meditation technique but is taught because breathing is one of the keys to life and may be useful on its own to gain a quick energy boost or to re-centre and balance.
What you will not need to do!
- You will not need to sit cross legged, unless you want to.
- You will not be required to twist and contort your body in bizarre exercises.
- You will not need to change your lifestyle, unless you choose to.
- You do not have to give anything up, but you may decide you want to.
- You do not have to change your religion.
Who can attend?
Tuition is open to anyone who wants to
- Improve the quality of their life.
- Enjoy the pleasure of their own company
- Be at peace within their self.
- Get to know and understand their true self.
- Improve their performance.
- Gain more confidence.
- Accelerate their spiritual growth.
- Be personally responsible.
- Regularly enjoy quiet solitude and rejuvenation.
What can I expect on the day?
You can expect a day of intensive learning, but with our teaching technique you should find it very manageable and enjoyable. The day will be presented in four segments with a reasonable break in between. Light refreshments will be available in the breaks.
At the end of the day you will be confident and competent to carry on meditating. You will have a comprehensive understanding of meditation and the techniques for its achievement. You will however still be a beginner and the full evolution of the benefits of meditation will only come with continued practice.
Our promise to you and our guarantee-
100% money back guarantee!
You will understand the basic requirements for successful meditation and will be capable in its practice. You should be looking forward to having it as a part of your life from now on. Finally, if you are not totally satisfied that you know the basics to meditation, let us know and we will give your money back.
Some thoughts on Meditation -
During the seventies there was a very popular TV series, Kung Fu starring David Carradine. Kwai Chang Caine, "Grasshopper" was a Shaolin Priest, he was very calm and collected and peaceful in his approach to life. Meditation was a part of his daily activity. This, together with his practice of his physical technique made him a formidable rival - he was lightening fast, deadly accurate and most important he knew when to re-act and when to sit still.
"We could say that meditation doesn't have a reason or doesn't have a purpose. In this respect it's unlike almost all other things we do except perhaps making music and dancing. When we make music we don't do it in order to reach a certain point, such as the end of the composition. If that were the purpose of music then obviously the fastest players would be the best. Also, when we are dancing we are not aiming to arrive at a particular place on the floor as in a journey. When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music the playing itself is the point. And exactly the same thing is true in meditation. Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment."
- Alan Watts
"Some people think that meditation takes time away from physical accomplishment. Taken to extremes, of course, that's true. Most people, however, find that meditation creates more time than it takes." - Peter McWilliams
Enrol now and you will be eligible for a FREE FOLLOW-UP SESSION.
Your success is really important to us and this why we have this follow through session. We believe it is an essential part of your learning and ongoing success and encourage you to make it a part of your learning to meditate experience.
At the end of the class you will know how to meditate, but you will be far from proficient-however with every day of practice you will build your confidence and competence and will soon find yourself quite adept.
During the first two weeks of practice, different issues may arise that need to be addressed, some key understandings may need to be revisited, some questions may arise that will need an answer, and some practices may need to be reviewed and corrected.
This follow on session is really important to your continuing success and should be treated as part of your class and instruction.
This session/class is FREE for you as our special gift for signing up now.
Good habits make for good life experience!
Before you start our meditation class we would like extract a promise from you, that is, you agree to do your best to meditate daily at around the same time for the 30 days following your class. The reason is that an action repeated in the same way for 30 days becomes a habit - and MEDITATION is a GOOD HABIT that delivers so many of the GOOD THINGS IN LIFE!